- 🚚Shipping--Worldwide Express Shipping Available
- 🚚Delivery time--Worldwide 7-12 Business Days, exclude Processing Time
- 🚚Handling time--Ship about 48 hours after payment
800+SOLD, HOT SALE!
They are taps with drilling function, used to drill a hole and cut new threads at the same time.
The thread drilled by the drill is very reliable. Even if you do not use an electric drill, you can easily screw in the screws just by hand, saving a lot of work time.
It Uses High-Speed Steel 6542 and 4341 material, higher hardness, more durable, can be used for drilling the steel plate even the 2mm 304 steel plate.
Applicable to some types of carbon steel and ordinary steel, copper and aluminum-magnesium alloy drilling hole. Six different sizes of drill bits can help you get different sized holes.
It is made of high-speed steel and has widely application.
Sufficient hardness with bulk heat treatment and hard to break or deform.
Different sizes and exquisite manufacture.
It will save time and improve working efficiency!
Material: High-Speed Steel
Hex Shank: 6.35mm (1/4")
Thread Size: M3, M4, M5, M6, M8, M10 Pitch: 0.5mm, 0.7mm, 0.8mm, 1.0mm, 1.25mm, 1.5mm
Color: Titanium Coating/Steel Color
Quantity: 6 PCS
Weight: About 0.75kg
Package included: 6*pcs
HOW TO USE:
1. Just drill until the bit fully penetrates the material, then the tapping will start to occur.
2. When it reaches the right depth, reverse the drill to deburr and remove any swarf to complete the job.
1. Due to the light difference, the color may be slightly different.
2. Please allow slight differences due to manual measurement