LOOKING FOR A TILE CUTTER? CHECK THIS OUT!
Whether you’re renovating a bathroom or installing a new backsplash in the kitchen, you’ll likely have to cut pieces of tile. But you don’t necessarily need a tile cutter. For any type of tile (like ceramic, glass, or porcelain), an angle grinder is best for round cuts whereas a glass cutter can make smaller cuts. And if you have a lot of tile to trim, a wet saw is one of the easiest, quickest options.
- Thin section for fast cutting and low waste
- Wet or dry cutting
- Suitable for porcelain, limestone, granite, marble & stone
- Tile Cutting Blade is specially designed for angle grinder tile cutting purposes. Tile Cutting Blade provides a fast, precise, smooth and chip-free cutting experience for you. It has a thicker core design to avoid vibrations and wobbling. It can be used as a porcelain tile blade, ceramic tile blade, granite blade, and other thin masonry blades.
Note: Wear protective glasses and a dust mask when using an angle grinder as there can be a lot of debris in the air.
Package Included: 1 x Tile Cutting Blade
1. Please allow 1-3cm error due to manual measurement.
2. Please understand that colors may exist chromatic aberration. Thanks for understanding!